The main causes of noise in the operation of pipeline pumps are as follows: 1. the balance degree of the rotor of pipeline pumps is reduced; 2. the influence of working conditions; 3. the installation of pipeline pumps; 4. the blockage of impeller runners; 5. the damage of bearings; 6. the cavitation of pipeline pumps.
(1) Lower rotor balance in pipeline pumps: Because of the high-speed rotating operation of the pump, the center of the rotor and the rotation deviate, resulting in vibration. The problem may arise because the pump manufacturer did not install the standard to make the pump. It may also be that the rotor takes too long, and there is a certain axis deviation or wear of parts, which results in the reduction of the accuracy of the rotor in operation. The above problems can only be solved by repairing or replacing the rotor.
(2) Influenced by working conditions, general pipeline pumps work in accordance with the requirements of working conditions, while ordinary pumps work in small or large flow conditions will inevitably cause noise and vibration of pumps. The above problems generate water hammer impulse and reduce water hammer impulse, mainly starting from the following two points: 1. Appropriate increase of impeller diameter and pump shell diaphragm The distance of tongue; 2. Change the linearity of the channel, try to avoid too small or too big or too big change of the area and velocity of the channel, so as to mitigate the impact. Small caliber pump can be used for long-term small flow, and large caliber pipeline pump can be used for large workload, which is also an effective method to avoid pump vibration and noise.
(3) Installation of pipeline pumps: Vibration and noise may occur in pipeline pumps and substrates, substrates and foundations, such as loosening phenomenon, low coaxiality of coupling between motor and pump, etc. It is necessary to re-tighten the connecting bolts or re-correct them.
(4) Blockage of impeller runner: When there is foreign matter blockage in impeller runner, the impeller will be heavier, and the force on each part will be uneven, which will cause the increase of pump vibration. Remove impeller to check and clean runner.
(5) Bearing damage: If the bearing is damaged, besides the increase of its own operating noise, it will make the motion of the rotor lose stability and cause the vibration and noise of the pump unit to increase.
(6) Pipe pump cavitation: bubble and bubble burst will occur in the process of cavitation, which will cause vibration and noise. If the vibration is caused by pipe pump cavitation, it is necessary to consider changing the installation height or increasing the system pressure. In addition, it is crucial to select the appropriate type of pump industry.