1. 流量是选泵的重要性能数据之一，它直接关系到整个安装的的消费才能和保送才能。 如设计院工艺设计中能算出泵正常、小、大三种流量。选择泵时，以大流量为根据，统筹正常流量，在没有大流量时，通常可取正常流量的1.1倍作为大流量。
Due to the complexity of chemical data and the requirement of environmental maintenance, how can some enterprises stop the selection of chemical pumps? Different working environment, different materials and so on seem to be obstacles for us to stop the selection of chemical pumps. Let me introduce you to you next.
1. The flow is one of the important performance data of the pump, which is directly related to the consumption ability and guarantee ability of the whole installation For example, the design institute can calculate the normal, small and large flow of the pump in the process design. When selecting a pump, the normal flow shall be taken as a whole based on the large flow. When there is no large flow, 1.1 times of the normal flow can be taken as the large flow.
2. The head required for the installation of the system is another important performance data of the pump, which is usually selected by enlarging the head by 5% - 10% margin.
3. Liquid property, including liquid medium title, physical property, chemical property and other properties, which involves the head of the system, calculation of effective cavitation allowance and suitable pump type, selection of pump data and selection of shaft seal type, etc.
4. The pipeline layout conditions of the installation system refer to some data such as liquid delivery height, liquid delivery interval, liquid delivery direction, suction side low liquid level, discharge side high liquid level, pipe specification and length, data, pipe fitting specification, quantity, etc., so as to stop the calculation of comb head and the calibration of NPSH.
5. The operation conditions are definite, such as saturated steam force of liquid operation T, suction side pressure (absolute), discharge side vessel pressure, altitude, ambient temperature, whether the operation is intermittent or continuous, and whether the position of pump is fixed or movable. They are the important basis for model selection.